The PhD in Organizational Management & Christian Ethics provides senior executives and top management with advanced theoretical analysis, research comprehension, and applications skills necessary to perform their current or higher level jobs as well as to critically understand and assess research reports in their work.
Learn how to maintain and manage an organization’s activities and employees in a wide variety of organizational management situations.
Learn to apply the science of psychology and business, using evidence-based practices to innovate, drive results, and manage change in today’s organizations.
Careers include HR Manager, Administrative Manager, CEO, Business Owner, Entrepreneur, Business Investor
What you'll learn
- Theories of Organizational Behavior.
- Adapting to Organizational Change.
- Understand Project Management overview.
- Dynamic Leadership for Organizational effectiveness.
- How to lead healthy organizations.
Analyze common behavioral factors that are present in organization management.